AnonymousLefty (In Exile)

The original AnonymousLefty site has now been returned and restored! Please update your links back to AnonymousLefty.Blogspot.Com!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Welcome Back

As related at my temporary temporary blogspot billeting (HackedLefty), I've had my AnonymousLefty and BoltWatch blogs hacked and stolen.

So whilst I wait patiently for Blogspot to give bloggers everywhere some sort of confidence that were their blog to be suddenly stolen Blogspot would eventually get around to restoring it to its rightful owner (this may take some time), and while I consider more permanent hosting solutions (ones which can't be stolen because they're on local computers), I'm going to continue with my regular blogging right here.

I anticipate being here for at least a few weeks. Please update your links.

(I will also continue to update HackedLefty with news of the struggle to get my blogs back. And BoltWatch will continue at BoltWatch (In Exile).)

And in the meantime I'm going to find and repost a few posts from the last year to give the new site some context. (Apologies that I can't re-link them with the original comments, though.)